Origin Identification Course
- Short time Course.
- one weak program ( emerald, ruby, Sapphire)
- Treatment identification course.
This course will cover only cut and polished stone and will emphasis the use of the 10x lenses in identification.and microscope
This course has been especially and commonly designed for traders and dealers who wants to take knowledge regarding Ruby , Emerald , Sapphire only in spite of doing all mentioned before.
With increasing number of stones selected, there is a corresponding decrease in the number of session per gemstones.
TOPIC TO BE COVERED
- INTRODUCTION : Basic quality (B,R,D) classification of gem materials, weight & measures.
- PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS : Hardness, Cleavage, Fracture, S.G. heft estimation.
- OPTICAL CHARECTERSTIST : Transparency, Reflection & Refraction, Polarizations, color and its causes , pleochroism, Dispersion, Phenomenal effects.
- INSTRUMENTS USED : 10xlense (mainly) Polariscope effects.
- GEMESTONE USED : Ruby , Emerald , Sapphire
- Simplified system of Identification : Specific gemstone from its simulants.
- Types of cuts used, the importance of orientation.
- World - wide occurrence.